Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've Moved

I know you've all been wonder where I've been and what I've been doing.

Over the past few months, I've been investigating WordPress as a blogging platform and have implemented it as the engine behind a financial news website. I've developed a couple of plugins and widgets for it, and there's some pretty good stuff that the WordPress folk are still putting in.

In other news, to get my blog running on the WordPress engine, I've taken up a commercial hosting package and so am no longer blogging here. You can access my new blog at: http://www.nitinkatkam.com/blog

37 comments:

  1. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 一個人就像一個分數,他的實際才能是分子,他對自己的評價是分母。分母越大,則分數的價值越小。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 要求適合自己的愛情方式,是會得到更多,還是會錯過一個真正愛你的人。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. A time seems to come in every woman’s life when she gets an uncontrollable urge to give her home a thorough cleaning. Many women still follow the old-fashioned spring and fall schedule. Spring cleaning was unavoidable many years ago when coal stoves were used all winter, coating everything with a thick, greasy dirt.

    removal company London | removal companies London

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice site! I enjoy a couple of from the articles which have been written, and particularly the comments posted! I will definately be visiting again!

    Joomla developer

    ReplyDelete